Download Butterfly game

  Download Butterfly game

Platformer puzzle game with a remarkable gimmick. you cannot jump, therefore you would like to bounce off your enemies or use tubes to your advantage. each platformer skills AND logic area unit needed to complete forty difficult levels! Deft fingers and fast reactions area unit needed. perspiring neck secured.



"I am a touch caterpillar. I board a world wherever obstacles and enemies arasure} watching for me on the thanks to a efflorescence hayfield, wherever i will be able to fly sort of a butterfly. I don't jump sort of a grasshopper, I cannot swim sort of a fish and fly sort of a bird. however i'm good and may use the weaknesses of my enemies. each hydrophyte or stone, each loophole are going to be my devoted helpers. the journey begins. you'll facilitate the caterpillar to quickly change into a butterfly."

butterfly affection game english download

 Crypto Quantum Leap  

(world's famous cryptocurrency course start your carrier as crypto trader and earn crypto currencies with digistore money back guarantee)

Download Butterfly pc on link below

                                    👇



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
(Ad disclaimer moslty above crypto related ads are scam so be careful)